Electronic payment for legal services can be made to the law firm of J. Robert Latham, J.D., P.C. through by the following methods:
Bitcoin (if using Coinbase, login to create your free account):
- Wallet address: 3QBx5QTmeZjeCHv6CHW4XMfYZZC33nZ6mK
- via a “Send Money” transaction using Coinbase to email@example.com, or
- ask Rob Latham to “Send An Email Invoice” via Coinbase.
PayPal (login to/create your free PayPal account before clicking on the links below):
- via a “send money” transaction using PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- ask Rob Latham to “request money” via PayPal, or
- ask Rob Latham to “create an invoice” via PayPal.
Please add 2.9% (or 3.5% if using American Express) + $0.30 to payments made through PayPal to cover transaction fees.
Don’t have a Coinbase or PayPal account?
Many of my clients have found that a wire transfer is a convenient option with comparatively low transaction fees.
Or try sending an Amazon gift card by email.
Payment by cash, cashier’s check, money order, or personal check is also acceptable. Personal checks must “clear” before payment is deemed received.